Providing individual evaluation and treatment for adults and elders.
Areas of specialization include
- Anxiety Disorders such as Panic Disorder and Social Phobia
- Major Depression and Bipolar Disorde
- Treatment of Persons Affected by Serious Medical Conditions
- Individual Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Medication Management with or without Psychotherapy
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that begin with a thorough psychiatric evaluation. A "cookie cutter" approach doesn't work. My suggestions to you will vary depending upon what we discover during your evaluation. Those suggestions may well change as we acquire more insight. I enjoy a very diverse and interesting group of motivated patients, all wanting to achieve a better life quality.
I have been involved for many years in the care of patients with challenging medical situations including HIV, fibromyalgia, pre and post organ transplantation, and with non narcotic treatment of chronic pain.
My emphasis is on knowing those under my care and for that reason I provide all aspects of treatment personally.